Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dinner: Monday Jan. 15th, 2007

Guests: Jason, Kinga (my sister), Lisa (Kinga’s best friend).. and me

Mmmmmm… another fabulous weekly dinner... I forgot to mention last time, that if my sister comes over for dinner there is no meat… an extra challenge but we don’t mind. Meat byproducts such as cheese are ok and thank god she loves seafood.. otherwise I’d be miserable… so this week’s menu included:

- Adraintinis (a martini Adrian told us about last time he was here, I’m not sure if there is a proper name for it.. but even if.. I think I’ll stick with Adraintini)

- sautéed baby bok choy, warm green lentil salad with herbs finely diced tomatoes and lime dressing, seared trout and scallops and shrimp, half a grilled lemon (it looses its sourness when grilled)

- for dessert carrot cake with macerated berries

The quality of the pictures isn’t that great because I couldn’t get my digital camera to work.. however Miss Lisa came to the rescue with her cell phone…







No comments: