Sunday, December 16, 2007

Winter Wonderland !!!

I can't remember ever experiencing a snowstorm like this. It's fabulous. People are hating it, I'm loving it. I was up early this morning and made it to work by 7. If the streetcars are running so am I.

So snowy...
Dominion closed at noon, just as I was going to get my lunch. Bunch of woosies... I had to live on chips.
Isn't it pretty...
Sidewalks kept disappearing... My $40 (6 month waterproof guarantee) Winners boots are the best buy ever for shuffling my way through, warm and dry... money well spent.
I decided to walk home
1. because if I waited for a streetcar, I would get cold and miserable very quickly
2. I had my awesome boots on
3. there was no slush just mountains of white fluff to climb through
someone will have lots of fun digging their bicycle out...
King Street... I was dreaming about a horse drawn sled... faster than a streetcar in this weather.
streetcar pile up at Spadina and King... it took me 30 min to walk to this point, no streetcar going my way has passed me yet... I made a wise choice... awesome exercise, and I was very warm...
love the white stuff...
final stretch home...
I don't think they'll be biking anytime soon...
love my view...
can you see the joy in my eyes? :)

1 comment:

iFred said...

fabulous photos lucy! i loved the look of the city last stormy day! it was gorgeous!