Sunday, September 14, 2008

brunch

we finally have Sunday's off together... we went to Globe Bistro for brunch...

some ice water and a taste of today's feature smoothie banana-pineapple... it was ok, not our favorite flavor combination
coffee of course... this was thick, and I mean it... but good...
my choice
EGGS: three poached eggs, tortilla, chimichurri, aged cheddar, pico de gallo, sour cream Hollandiaise
good... but I wish I had some meat on my plate as well
Jay's choice
THE FRY-UP: two eggs your choice, smoked bacon, Niagara sausage, black pudding, roast tomato, field mushroom, champ cake, baked beans, sourdough toast
wow... what a buffet... he shared some of his meat with me
Overall brunch was delicious and affordable, we will be back. The only criticism I have is the lack of waiter attention, I wish I had a refill of the tar coffee, and a bit of fresh cracked pepper on my eggs, oh and ketchup for Jay's bacon...

No comments: