Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dinner: Monday, March 12th, 2007






Guests: Kinga, Lisa, Jay and I

The Menu:


Drink: My tropical mix… (Malibu coconut rum, pineapple and white cranberry juice)


Appetizer: mini hot/sweet peppers stuffed with brie cheese for me and goat cheese for the rest of the crowd… very yummy once I ate mine I wished I cracked some black pepper on them…


Main: Oriental cold glass noodle salad, panko crusted pan fired triangles of firm tofu (that was marinated in hoisin sauce, fresh tamarind, chili sauce, soya sauce, ginger, garlic, coriander root), garnished with enoki mushrooms… all served along some steamed Chinese greens with Jason's ginger chili dressing… this was super good… I had leftovers today for lunch… yummmers…


Dessert: mmmm…mmmm…mmmm…. Lisa made coconut chocolate chip cupcakes… so pretty and delicious… had another one today…


No comments: