Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday night dinner

we went to Cowbell, a place that proudly uses organic and local produce, and makes everything in house and I mean everything... the menu is written on two chalkboards and changes daily as well as during the service...a couple of drinks to start, Jay: Amaretto and ginger ale, Me: vodka and soda with lemonour menu board for the evening...
bread basket.. while simple, it is made in house...
a very delicious bottle of wine....
I had the duck soup to start... it was almost too salty, but very tasty at the same time....
Jay had the trout mousseline... yum
for the main, I went with the beef. I was craving it... I never had it so rare, but enjoyed it very much...
Jay had the pork... wow to the belly, it was very tender and delicious...
Dessert time!
for me croissants with cherries and ice cream... I could have this for breakfast :)
Jason had Cowbell s'mores... with hand made marshmallows and a warm brownie... divine
the menu at the end of the night... slightly changed

No comments: