Saturday, July 28, 2007

not a great start....

Woke up late this morning, so it's never a good thing when I have to rush, it makes me grumpy. Dressed the dogs out for a quick morning walk. Cherry goes to do her business for the second time, I bend down to clean it up, and wouldn't you know it that's the moment the sprinklers come on. A jet of very chilly water hits me squarely in the ass, it was quite a shock, I jump up move to the side and get a jet in the back. Oi... good thing about this little incident is that it happened at 6:30 am and there were no people walking around to see my wet ass, but there were plenty driving by, they probably got a good laugh... had to change my clothes when I got home... now I know it pays to wake up the first time my alarm goes off and walk dogs before 6:30...

No comments: