Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Today was the last time I went to SPoT Coffee…

This morning I walked the dogs, fed the dogs, cleaned the house… and before I sat down to do my homework I decided to grab some breakfast instead of wasting time making some. So I grabbed my wallet and keys and went downstairs to SPoT Coffee. There was a woman in front of me placing her order, 2 lattes and 2 muffins, the cashier girl took her money and the latte girl started to fill in her order. Then it was my turn… throughout this whole waiting process no new customers came in. I ordered a regular coffee and a muffin. The latte girl was busy, the cash girl took my money, gave me change and my muffin, took a cup put a sleeve on it... and then turned her back and started to do other stuff… lol… I was thinking to my self "is she not allowed to pour a cup of regular coffee?".. I was a bit confused, but patient… for the next 30 seconds… then I sort of started to drum my fingers on the granite countertop… the cash girl continued to ignore me… the latte girl eventually finished her lattes, looked at me and asked

LG: What can I get you?

Me: I'm just waiting for a cup of regular coffee.

LG: What size?

Me: Large.

LG: Mucho?

Me: No, grande.

Pours coffee and hands it to me.

LG: That will be $1.85.

Me: I already paid, thanks.

LG: oh sorry

Me: No problem.

Fix my coffee with some skim milk and head out.

LG: (as I'm walking out, says very loudly) Have a nice day!

Me: You too.

I was nice, but inside very annoyed… why couldn't the cash girl pour me a cup of coffee is she could get me my muffin? is it because I didn't tip the cow jar? or is it because she took a look at me and decided she doesn't like me?

I don't know… all I know is I'm sensitive before my caffeine fix (some would say bitchy)... whatever… I don't need SPoT coffee that bad… I won't go there anymore… I'm sure I won't be missed.

No comments: