Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Dinner: Monday, Feb. 12th, 2007.

Guests: Lisa,Kinga, Jay and I

This week being the reading week at school, I actually had time to help out with dinner. I do enjoy to cook and bake, especially when things turn out for me.. So the menu was

Smoked Trout Rillettes - a version of a pate.. it was delicious I have to say... served with green olive and chipotle bread and grain toasts

Crispy polenta squares, with sauteed spinach, carrots, asparagus and mushrooms all on a pool of red pepper sauce

Fudgey Brownies with ice cream... mmmmmm

I made the first and the last course, Jay sure appreciated that... lol.. usually he's stuck with the whole dinner himself... I'm already planning a desert for next week.. it has a lot of steps so I'm not sure if I'll go thru with it yet...

No comments: