Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dinner: Monday Feb. 19th, 2007

Guests: Lisa, Kinga, Jay and I

Dinner was so delish this week… a twist on chili potato skins due to our resident vegetarian… hahaha…

- Baked potato skins stuffed with vegetable ratatouille.. toped with some white and yellow cheddar sided with little gems lettuce with roasted tomato vinaigrette… yummers… I had to stop myself from licking my plate clean

Dessert was inspired by a jar of blueberry compote that we had for the longest time..

- Lemon angel food cake with the said blueberry compote and unsweetened whipped cream

I have to say… damn I’m good… that’s right I baked it from scratch.. bought the special cake thing for it too. I almost let Jay bake it, but then couldn’t let him do it.. he doesn’t really have patience for measuring ingredients…

Next dinner will feature mini cornbread puddings (we tested the recipe today… thumbs up)… and Lisa is making cupcakes for dessert… we love cupcakes

No comments: