Thursday, August 16, 2007

Good Food


Yesterday was such a great day... Jay and I were both off, and we spent the whole day walking around the city and getting some things done before we go away next week. We had breakfast at Boom Breakfast and Co. on College Street. It was awesome, the portions weren't huge and the food was delish. We also came back to College St. for lunch at Duffs Famous Wings, because I have been craving chicken wings for weeks. It was so good, we split our order half mild medium and half hot honey garlic. The wings were huge, crispy and supper meaty. I also had a pint of beer with my wings. This is the first time in my life that I've drank a whole pint and enjoyed it. Beer has always tasted a bit too bitter to me, well I guess I've changed. Maybe one day I'll be able to appreciate goat cheese as well, but I doubt it :)

No comments: