Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thanksgiving at JMF's Monday, Oct. 12, 2009

wow... Karolina sure can roast a turkey...mmmmm....
gorgeous dark gravy....
and then... some roasted carrots...
peas and carrots...
green beans with almonds...
home made cranberry sauce...
and of course I brought my own... jellied one..
steamed purple cauliflower...
mashed potatoes...
Mama's mushroom sauce...
beets...
vegetarian stuffing...
meaty stuffing...
bread, wheat style by Karolina and little knuckles by Mike's mom...
ouch... my plate... the truly astounding thing is I had seconds...
but I had good company... Mike's plate on my left...
and Jason's on my right...
after dinner a toast to baby Emily...
once we cleaned up the dinner mess, and had a little time to relax... it was dessert time...
Jablecznik by Kinga... I took a quarter of this home (sadly Jason didn't get any)... it was so good, one of my favorite cakes.
my giant apple pie...
cookies by Mike's mom...
biscotti... I only got like four... too bad because they were very good...
and cheesecake topped with brandy cranberry sauce by Kinga... I love cheesecake...

it was all so amazingly good... I think it safe to say I've gained at least 5lbs over this delicious weekend... now I have to hit the gym and loose it before the Christmas feast :)

No comments: